The school is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including a multi-purpose auditorium, a sports complex, a 50-metre indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, a boathouse and boarding facilities. The comprehensive facilities are designed to meet the diverse educational needs of our pupils. The 193,000+ square meter campus includes:
Expressive Arts Facilities
- An 800-seat auditorium, complete with a Yamaha Grand Piano, wireless PA system and full stage lighting.
- A 100-seat intimate performance theatre, 9 practice rooms and a world class recording studio.
- Professional recording studio that allows students to record music, classwork, including a audio/visual area complete with a professional camera and green screen.
- Music students have access to practice rooms across the campus, world music instruments, technology and learning resources.
- Arts classroom with high quality canvas and German engineered worktables.
- A bespoke Apple Mac suite for creating digital artwork and editing photography work.
- Separate catering meals for G1-G3, buffet meals for G4 and above; special meals can be arranged for students with special diets (allergies, religion, medical dietary requirements).
- Over 2000 sqm canteen which can accommodate over 700 people at the same time, with a comprehensive nutritional management system including monthly recipes developed by third party independent dieticians, weekly reconfiguration according to the season to ensure that students can enjoy food choices that meet high dietary standards every day at school.
- Our school conducts regular internal inspections and occasional spot checks, as well as regular questionnaires for the whole school, and professional training & guidance from regulatory authorities.
- Meal Management Committee with selected parent members.
- An Olympic-size (50 metres) swimming pool designed with natural light and shade to ensure that the students have optimum water temperature all year round.
- 3 floodlit tennis courts and 1 floodlit baseball field with Level 2 Track certified by National Association of Athletics
- 7000 sqm of FIFA-Quality Football Turf for all-round sports use
- More than 2,000 sqm of shaded recreational facilities that can adapt to the needs of our students, including a state-of-the-art fitness room, gymnastics centre with the Olympic standard floor, indoor futsal and other activities for students’ optimal social and physical development.
- Multi-purpose sports hall equipped with a variety of equipment for aerobic exercises
- A library equipped with a rich collection of books and reference materials, creating a strong learning atmosphere and a warm and comfortable learning environment for all age groups in the school, as well as inspiring students to learn and build good behavioural habits
- Daylight-filled interactive learning space and softly lit streamline design
- Direct access to all divisions to provide students with versatile, beautiful and soft atmosphere
- Double and quadruple dormitory rooms available on campus
- Well-equipped dormitory with direct drinking water and first-class ventilation system (PM 2.5 filters included) to guarantee water and air quality
- Staffed by pastoral care tutors and incorporating independent counselling offices and common rooms to ensure pupils’ safety, development and wellbeing